Am I a Good Candidate for an Endoscopic Forehead Lift?
A forehead lift is a rejuvenating surgery performed on the upper portion of one’s face. The procedure is designed to help smooth away wrinkles and frown lines, revitalize the forehead, and even help reinstate the original position of your eyebrows. These problems can dramatically alter your way of life, leaving you looking much older and making it harder for you to see properly.
An endoscopic forehead lift is a specific type of brow-lift procedure characterized by its less-invasive nature. It can be performed in combination with facelift or eyelid surgeries.
Why Should You Consider an Endoscopic Forehead Lift?
There are quite a few benefits that you can reap from undergoing an endoscopic forehead lift. A few of them include:
● Reversing age-related skin sagging, also called ptosis. Though ptosis is more pronounced in specific individuals at a younger age, it gradually develops over the course of time for most people.
● Elevating the position of the eyebrows
● Eliminating various types of facial wrinkles
● Rejuvenating youthful good looks by reversing the early signs of aging
What Happens During an Endoscopic Forehead Lift?
An endoscopic forehead lift is a technique capable of producing efficient results that are similar to classic brow lifts. Endoscopic forehead lifts also have minimal post-surgical marks and much faster recovery time when compared to a traditional forehead lift.
During the procedure, several small incisions are made behind your hairline. An endoscope is then inserted into an incision. The endoscope is a thin tube with a small light and a camera. It allows Dr. Choe to see a detailed view of the underlying tissues.
The sagging brow is then lifted and tightened using another tool. Dr. Choe will make the necessary corrections and will then close the incisions with sutures.
Good Candidates for an Endoscopic Forehead Lift
The most suitable candidates for this procedure are individuals with mild to moderate brow sagging. These are also individuals who need elevation in the mid-brow region. Other suitable applicants for an endoscopic forehead lift are those with glabellar ptosis (skin between eyebrows), horizontal forehead wrinkles, and vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows.
Other reasons why you might consider this procedure are:
● Sagging skin in the brow region that causes you to develop a sad or unapproachable appearance
● The presence of frown lines between the eyes
● The inability to properly apply any makeup to the upper eyelids due to obscurity caused by drooping facial tissue.
● An appearance of constant tiredness, anger, or frustration
If you are experiencing any of the above conditions, you are a good candidate for an endoscopic forehead lift.
Contact Our Office
At the Choe Center, we’re dedicated to helping you look and feel your absolute best. If you’re concerned about the state of your appearance and want a change, a forehead lift from Dr. Kyle Choe may be exactly what you need.
As a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Choe can guide you through every step of the process to ensure you feel safe and comfortable. Contact us for your consultation.